* The account information and Security Agreement are entered on the Account Setup page after Setup Account button is clicked.
* Initial or reset passwords issued by system administrators (or providers for their clerks) shall be valid only for the first log-on. Users shall create unique passwords at the first log-on or session. The user will be prompted to change the password upon their initial or reset password.
* Three (3) consecutive, unsuccessful logon attempts to access the system shall suspend or disable the user's ability to successfully log-on.
* The ID and password for the web portal is different than the one used for the EDI electronic mailboxes.
* Password changes will be enforced every 90 days from the last password change. PINs ( i.e. system generated password used for initial log on ) do not expire.